Just a few of our most popular team building events...
Dial M Productions’ designs team building workshops to accomplish your goals in an atmosphere where learning is fun! Our events are versatile enough to inspire new teams while boosting the morale of existing ones. Our games build management skills, develop teamwork, teach communication and listening skills, all while renewing company spirit and motivation. Our workshops create a risk free environment where people learn "theory through practice", discovering their potential in a creative, non-threatening way. We ensure that participants will become fully involved in teamwork.
Murder Mystery Team Building Activities Are Fun!
• DIAL M MURDER MYSTERY “Our Number One Requested Team building Event”
You attend a meeting to hear a "hot shot" motivational guest speaker, when suddenly it just doesn't seem like any other meeting. What's with those guest speakers? Their bickering makes you want to laugh, but should you? You start to wonder-just who hired these people, when: POW, WHAM, CRASH, somebody dies! Any guest is a suspect, including you! Can you have a good laugh and help your team solve the mystery? Teaching five key team working tools.
• TEAM BUILDING INTERACTIVE GAMES WORKSHOP Several different techniques and exercises will be explored in this workshop. Games involving creativity, group participation, and communication. Participants work together with our highly trained team leaders in an atmosphere similar to the television show, "Whose line is it anyway?" You'll see teams commit to problem solving skills that they'll be able to take back to their everyday workplace.
• TEAM BUILDING COMEDY MENTALISM SHOW Imagine an entertainer who
can read your mind, analyze your handwriting, and duplicate an image
locked in your head, all while eliciting laughs along with the gasps.
Award winning mentalist Josh will also cause silverware to twist and
bend with the power of his mind and help your audience to focus their
thoughts on an object until it moves from across the room! This is a
show your guests will be talking about for years to come. Teaches the
power of the mind.
• DRUM CIRCLE A drum circle is a group of people gathered into a circle for the purpose of making music with percussion instruments. Drum Circles create an uplifting activity where anyone can participate at any musical skill level. The steps involved in successfully playing music together as a corporate group creates powerful synergy and enhanced camaraderie.
• AMERICAN IDOL CELEBRITY IMPERSONATOR TRIBUTE SHOW Hosted by Ryan Seachest, this hit team building activity empowers teams to create America's next superstar act. The show's celebrity impersonator judges Paula Duel, Simon Cow, and Randy Jack, narrow down the competitors to a select group of semifinalists who perform for the studio audience (your guests). The judges have their say after every performance, but it's the studio audience that determines who will advance to the next round of the competition and who will go home.
This event can also be a competition for departments, new products, new marketing ideas... Singing is only one way of competing. Ask us about how to turn your company event into an "American Idol Celebrity Impersonator Tribute Show". •CULINARY TEAM BUILDING CHALLENGE Let us transform your group into chefs! We can present a very simple taste test for our judges, appetizers for the group, a light lunch, dinner, or a complete multi cultural buffet. The meal will be selected based on the facility where we will be hosting the event, length of time allowed for this team-building, and the budget you have given us for food supplies. The meals can be very simple to extravagant. Some menu options are Chili Cook-Offs, Salads, Hors d’oeuvres, Fondue’s, Multi Cultural Buffet, and full Gourmet Meals
Team Building American Idol Celebrity Impersonator Tribute Cast gets your teams working together
Team Building Drum Circles - Learn To Work Together As A Team
" Donald Trump Celebrity Impersonator" hosts the "Apprentice Workshop" team building activity
• YOU'RE HIRED “The Apprentice” workshop with our Donald Trump Impersonator Will “The Donald” celebrity impersonator and his celebrity look alike sidekick "Jack Nicholson" decide that your team has what it takes to climb the corporate ladder? Inspiring corporate challenges, interactive team building game where you’re not fired, but hired! Your goal is to navigate your way through business objectives to gain the ultimate power position - early retirement at full pay!
• CORPORATE PICNIC GAMES Teambuilding games for all ages and abilities. Our Coaches and Cheerleaders will attend your company picnic and lead your teams through fun interactive games. We have a very wide variety of creative, playful games that will make you laugh as you engage in friendly competition. A good team building exercise creates positive interaction among a group of people and in doing so enhances their ability to work effectively as a team when they return to the workplace. Everyone in a group becomes more comfortable as members become more familiar with their teammates, sharpen their awareness of group dynamics, and begin to understand where they fit in. Allowing people to work together in a playful environment builds trust within the team.
• THE LONGEST CHAIN GAME SHOW Put together all the fun elements of The Weakest Link, Family Feud & Jeopardy, and you find yourself caught in a team building game that will have everyone eager to answers the questions to win their team a valuable “link”. A fast moving game and can be played in about 90 minutes. Our hosts are "Whose Line is it Anyway" alumni and veterans of film, television and the stage. They're brilliantly funny and deliver the game in an atmosphere of friendly competition. The activities during this game show will focus on clear communication, leadership, collaboration, making decisions quickly, improve what is being communicated, to act effectively, to take risks, and to be accepted and appreciated by your team mates. This activity will build on the desire to practice the tools that are necessary to become a productive member of any team. (We also offer: “Deal or No Deal-Let’s Make A Deal!”)
• IS YOUR TEAM SMARTER THAN A FOURTHGRADER? Find out if your team can work together to correctly answer the questions that will lead them to winner’s circle of this fun yet challenging Game Show, “Is Your Team Smarter Than A Fourth-Grader?” Our show is played in teams where the competition will be eliminated down to one final winning team. Our actors play the “4th graders”! Our hosts will keep the show organized, comedic, and fast paced, while our improv/comedy actor’s play the roles of the “4th Graders”. Personalized questions and bonus questions can be incorporated into this show. This game is played in front of a viewing audience, making this show a fun spectator event as well as a teambuilding competition. This show can be played for small as well as very large groups. If you liked the popular T.V. show "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?", you'll love this too.
• THE CORPORATE SINGING WORKSHOP Write your own songs! An engaging process in which employees write their own songs in any style that will suite your group; blues, beach theme, country, pop... They can write songs with a message, such as: "what's going on in the organization" or "how to work as a team". They can also write songs with no specific goal other than bonding and presenting the material as a team. Backed by our professional musicians, employees take turns rehearsing with the band before they present their freshly penned songs to the group. Our facilitators are quite skillful at getting even the most reserved to add a line or sing a word. And, there's always enough hams out there to sing the humorous selections of your "Corporate Singing Workshop".
• CASINO GAMES TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITY
A Casino event played as a team building event. We start off the event with a practice session with the dealers teaching everyone how to play the various games. We'll break for a meal and hand out packets containing $10,000 to each table who will be designated as a team. Each team will come up with their own strategy to try to win the most money. At a designated time the team with the most money wins!